f Mistress Hedvig: Facial acrobatic wrapped around my finger

Sep 12, 2015

Facial acrobatic wrapped around my finger

Oh happy Saturday, I think I'm in love - with Facial Acrobatics money (yes quote by the one and only Princess Sierra)



This paypig in creating was £179 short during Thursday and this weekend we've been playing a little slower.. NOT, these are his latest transactions from when we've been playing our wheel and RT games. He loves seeing his dick or face all over the internet so he's just paid me to post his tiny dick that he oh so loves and his cum face, he's such a big cumslut that he agrees he's gonna have to start sucking dick to keep paying me.


That last picture brings me chills, never seen a photo say so much about the person it's portraying.

Shoeslave still can't get me off his mind even though he refuses to submit, I know I have him at my feet though, or should I say at my HEELS 

You keep sending and I just keep spending. Decided I'll probably save up for a gaming computer or buy one of those new Polaroid cameras, who cares ill afford both eventually while you keep paying me MY money. 






2 comments:

  1. Oh my lord!!!! That thing is smaller than a Carmex tube?!?!? it must be like 1 inch or less! I didn't know that dicks could be that small!!! Is it cold where he is? I mean that's embarrassing. This guy can't be married...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pindick = dicktax = Money to the Goddess - DanishPayPig

    ReplyDelete